Hampton Court House
020 8614 0857
Hampton Court House is available for corporate and private events, seminars, training, exhibitions, weddings, concerts and filming, the privately owned property is not only breathtaking but remarkably adaptable.
Only 12 miles from Central London
(35 minutes by car and 35 minutes by train from Waterloo station)
- Parking within the grounds for up to 40 cars
- 3 public car parks within short walk
- Ballroom can seat 150 for dinner, 200 as an audience or 300 unseated
- Conservatory can seat 80 for dinner or 160 as a bar/dancefloor
- The ornately decorated main Hall can seat 150 guests and is licensed for civil ceremonies
- Elegant Marquees available for the gardens with seating capacity for over 500 guests
Privacy & security
- Gardens are very private and can be entirely protected from public view
- With only two entrances to the grounds, high security is possible
Childcare facilities are available in dedicated areas
Magical Film and Photo Location
Music, Theatre & Exhibition Venue
A Wedding with Class
Four fabulous dining areas ready for celebration
Completed in 1757, the house was once described as ‘an elegant and recherché mansion, suitable for a wealthy merchant Prince’. Today the house boasts a stunning main hall, conservatory, theatre, dining room and a plethora of exquisitely decorated private rooms.
Surrounded by magnificent gardens
The landscaped sunken gardens were designed by the famous astronomer Thomas Wright. Providing a wonderfully private and romantic environment, the gardens contain several magnificent features, including a winter garden with palm trees, a heart shaped lake and an enchanting shell lined grotto.